This month sees the launch of uTrack’s new employee app, with its deployment to the drivers and operations staff at GoAhead Ireland. The app is designed to empower employees in all areas of a transport business.
- Imagine a world where a driver’s bulletin board was accessible and automatically updated on their personal device. Imagine no longer!
- Drivers will now be able to check the days duties and future duties quickly and easily on their own devices eliminating the need to check the bulletin board.
- Who knew that requesting a holiday could be nearly as relaxing as the holiday itself?
- With the new holiday and overtime request management feature, it can be.
- Holiday and Overtime requests are now possible through a few clicks, so that the ‘surprise’ holiday you told your manager about a few months ago, isn’t such a surprise anymore.
Easy communication with managers
- Great communication makes for a great depot.
- Drivers will now have direct feedback at their fingertips 24/7.
- Messages can be easily logged through the ‘Report Incident’ and ‘Feedback’ features. Problems and frustrations can be solved faster and more efficiently as drivers and employees are able to communicate from wherever they are. Who knows, it could even make coffee breaks more productive…
The app also gives users access to information on the go, such as:
- Information in Real-Time for Drivers and Administrators
- Best Practices
- Helpful Links
- Company-wide and Local News
For more information about this product please visit utrack.com.
“We have been working alongside uTrack to deliver a new employee app that will assist our colleagues with their daily roles. It will help with things like duty and holiday management providing users the ability to check and make changes wherever they are. It will also improve the company’s overall communication, allowing us to distribute information directly to colleagues’ mobile phones. We are very excited to see the positive impact that this partnership with uTrack will have and how this technology will impact the growth of our business.”
Ed Wills – Managing Director, GoAhead Ireland
“We are delighted to be working with GAI in Dublin and forging a strong partnership, delivering quality technology products for the benefit of the Company, which will impact employees and passengers”.
Eamonn Hughes – Founder & CEO, uTrack Software Solutions