We’re proud to announce a new contract with Salt Lake Express. uTrack are providing the Origin solution for operations as well as real-time information for passengers via a “Track my Coach” solution on the Saltlakeexpress.com website.
Salt Lake Express can now provide a new level of confidence to its passengers that travel with them to over 100 destinations across Idaho, Montana, Utah, Nevada and Wyoming.
Passengers will be able to:
- See the live location of their bus on a map
- Search by stop or service number
- Check real-time ETAs
- See other important information
The operations team will be able to:
- See and react to problems in real-time, e.g. traffic, incidents, etc.
- Locate pain points on certain routes and respond, e.g. amend timetables to account for popular stops that require more time for passenger onboarding/disembarking
- Provide most accurate and up-to-date information to passengers instantly
- Use automated data analysis to create the most efficient service possible for passengers
Salt Lake Express‘s history began in 1993 and over the course of now over 30 years, they have become a prominent player in the regional transportation landscape in Idaho, Montana, Utah, Nevada and Wyoming. With over 100 locations served, their fleet travels over 20,000 miles on a daily basis.
uTrack Software was founded in December 2010, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland providing software-based technology for the public transport industry in Europe & North America. uTrack’s clients carry over 2 billion passengers annually on their services across School Buses, Urban Bus, Rail and Intercity Coaches.
Making operational excellence the standard across the transport industry.